This page shows Heroes of the Storm tier list, (Updated: September, 2021). Play with the strongest heroes using our HOTS tier list. Also find Heroes of the Storm characters meta on this page. Our list classifies each characters into the most competitive category.
About Heroes of the Storm?
Heroes of the Storm is a ‘multiplayer online battle arena’ (MOBA) video game developed by Blizzard Entertainment. You can choose and play the strongest heroes using our Heroes of the Storm tier list.
In this game, you can play with your favorite characters from the Blizzard game universe, including the characters from World of Warcraft, Overwatch and Diablo. Heroes of the Storm presents several game modes and maps.
Get the competitive edge by playing the best heroes with the highest victory rates in Heroes of the Storm.
Benefits of Our HOTS Tier List
This list of levels of Heroes of the Storm classifies heroes into levels according to their performance in the game and how useful they are in a team. Combinations of specific teams exceed the ranking, however, as many people play alone, a list of levels like this is a great tool to increase your chances of winning.
If you have ever had doubts about which hero to play, rest assured that this Hots guide will increase your victory rate in the hero league. The list of levels is always kept updated in each patch. You can have a better idea of what the heroes of the storm characters in the hero league gain.
Go Up The Ranks Quickly
You can only go up the ranks quickly by playing the best heroes in the game, it is worth climbing up as players who play ranks earn Heroes of the Storm season rewards at the end of the season. This has been a winning strategy in all the main “multiplayer online battle arena” games. When it comes to the heroes on the list of storm levels, playing with the strongest heroes will make ranking faster and easier.
When choosing which hero to play, you should also consider your role and position. In addition, some heroes perform better at higher or lower levels of play, due to the difficulty of the hero. This list of levels is oriented to the top-level game. Intel met to put together this list of levels and consists of data from the community, the best players and the HOTS subreddit.
HOTS Tier List Overview
S+ Tier: Incredibly strong heroes with great stats and useful skills.
S Tier: Top priority, extremely powerful heroes that fit in any composition; should always be first-picked or first-banned.
A Tier: Very powerful, high impact characters that can control the pace of a game; still worthy of first-pick or first-ban.
B Tier: Well-rounded and well-balanced heroes.
C Tier: Situational heroes, based off the map or your team composition.
D Tier: Extremely situational heroes that require special attention from your team, or heroes that still need tuning.
Heroes of the Storm Tier List (Updated September 2021)
- Kael’thas: Able to apply a lot of heat to the enemy team by keeping the Live Bombs active on the enemies, forcing them to disperse. When your team commits, the character can proceed with its own stun, turning the world upside down. Don’t underestimate the benefit of forcing enemies to play with Living Bombs.
- Deathwing: Deathwing is a melee Bruiser hero from the Blizzard Entertainment’s Warcraft franchise. Deathwing is a powerful hero with multiple abilities that also make him a threat to be reckoned with from larger distances. Can switch between two forms: Destroyer and Onslaught.
- Garrosh: A fearsome front-line presence, capable of re-positioning enemies to seek death or stripping allies. His armor also makes it very difficult to kill for the unfortunate races outside the True Horde.
- Diablo: A powerful hero who’s perfect for his team fighting skills. With the powers to stuns, life siphoning and the trait which reduces his death timer, he remains a real threat to enemies in any match. The only drawback of Diablo is that he lacks the base health to stay in fights for a long period of time.
- Anduin: An awesome all-around hero who can heal himself, follow up with CC, and target a single enemy using Flash Heal.
- Deckard Cain
- Li Li
- Sgt. Hammer
- Lt. Morales
- THE LOST VIKINGS
- THE BUTCHER