The page shows complete information about Overwatch patch notes (version 184.108.40.206) available from Jan 23. Read latest Overwatch PTR Patch notes here.
The network has released another fix to on 23 January, 2020 on the testing server. And we have great news. McCree, who recently became the one of the most hated hero because of his abilities, just got an increase in base health from 200 to 250.
Also Read: Overwatch Tier List
However, Overwatch’s goal has been dominated by the double shield since the launch of Sigma, which could be made possible by the new changes introduced in the Overwatch patch notes (PTR) on January 23.
Almost all parts of the Sigma kit have focused on the latest PTR patch. His Hyperspheres’ (Primary Fire) range has been reduced from 22 to 20 meters, which gives it a lesser threat. His Accretion also does 20 less damage, up to 40 of 60, which makes it a minor threat of explosion also at close range.
However, the biggest changes hit its definitive gravitational flow. The powerful skill has plagued the Overwatch team’s compositions that even dare to group together, but now there will be more open play for enemies.
McCree was the only hero who received improvements in the January 23 patch. His health increased to 250, and although the recovery time of his main shot also increased to 0.5 seconds from 0.42, shooting his Deadeye will no longer block his aim, which will give him a little more freedom to move.
Please note that the below patch notes only include changes currently available for testing on the PTR. While many of these changes may also be available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in a future patch, the PTR is PC-only and only reflects changes coming specifically to that platform.
The patch also includes bug fixes and other minor updates, however now let’s take a look at the balance of heroes.
Overwatch Patch Notes – 220.127.116.11 Jan 23 Hero Updates
- Damage reduced from 70 to 60
- Base health increased from 200 to 250
Peacekeeper (Primary Fire)
- Recovery time increased from 0.42 to 0.5 seconds
- Firing Deadeye no longer locks the player’s aim
The Reaping (Passive)
- Healing amount reduced from 40% to 30% of damage dealt
Fusion Driver (Primary Fire)
- Damage reduced from 11 to 9
- Cooldown increased from 8 to 10 seconds
- Snare duration reduced from 1 to 0.65 seconds
Hyperspheres (Primary Fire)
- Range reduced from 22 to 20 meters
- Can now be interrupted before targets begin falling
- Impact slow duration reduced from 0.9 to 0.6 seconds
- Explosion damage reduced from 60 to 40
Biotic Launcher (Primary Fire)
- Recovery time increased from 0.36 to 0.45 sec
Biotic Launcher (Secondary Fire)
- Heal explosion reduced from 60 to 50
Share your feedback about this article in the comments.