In this article, you will find The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Console Commands. Find complete list of Skyrim cheats for money, dragon souls, ability points and more.
Find a complete list of Skyrim cheat codes for skill points, bullion, the weight of a backpack, cheats for master keys, in general absolutely all cheats for Skyrim.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Overview:
Skyrim is the fifth game of the popular series of role-playing games “The Elder Scrolls“. The game has gained immense popularity among the community due to its spacious and open world, a well-developed character development system and an abundance of side activities that greatly diversify the gameplay.
Also read: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Console Commands
Separately, it is worth noting the friendliness in relation to third-party modifications. The simplicity of creating custom add-ons made it possible to use Skyrim as a constructor, creating for it their graphic improvements, tasks, characters, objects, and much more.
The game not only received several large-scale additions and was released on several (in addition to PC) platforms, but was also reprinted several times.
Now, 7 years after the release, stable online Steam keeps at the level of 10+ thousand simultaneously playing users. Many of them often use the built-in cheat system to get a certain advantage in the gameplay or simply accelerate the development of the character. This article will list all Skyrim Console Commands you need.
How to Enter Skyrim Console Commands?
Before listing Skyrim 5 cheats, you first need to decide where to enter them. There is nothing complicated here – open the in-game console by pressing the tilde (~) key, enter the command and press Enter. Of course, far from always the use of codes passes without a trace for a game.
Skyrim Console Commands and Cheats
Sometimes there are failures leading to quest bugs and other unpleasant phenomena that interfere with the passage. Therefore, it is recommended to periodically save to one or even several empty slots from which you can then restore the game session.
Skyrim Key Codes
The teams from this table mainly relate to the gameplay of the game – battles, movement, pumping, and can significantly facilitate the passage.
- tcl – character gets the opportunity to pass through the walls.
- tgm – immortality. Enemies and the world around them (fire, cold, etc.) do no damage.
- tmm 1 – unlocks all fast movement points on the game map.
- psb – instant study of all spells, screams and talents.
- killall – all NPCs within a certain radius of the player die.
- qqq – exit the game.
- advlevel – gaining level; ability points are not required.
- tfc – free camera mode.
- tdetect – NPCs will no longer respond to player attempts to steal anything.
- tcai – disable artificial intelligence in computer opponents / allies.
- set timescale to [numerical value] – time management. The larger the number, the higher the speed. If you want to stop the time completely, write “0”.
- sexchange – quick change the character’s sex to the opposite.
- showracemenu – is an advanced editor in which during the game you can change all the settings that you selected at the start (name, appearance and others).
- player.setlevel [number] – cheat per level in Skyrim. The valid parameter ranges from 1 to 255.
- player.setav invisibility 1 – hero becomes invisible. You can remove invisibility by changing the value to zero.
- player.modav carryweight [number] – increase the maximum weight carried by the character by the specified number.
- player.setav speedmult [value] – change the speed of the character.
- player.setscale [number] – control character growth. Each digit adds 100%, for example, 2 = 200% increase.
- setgs fJumpHeightMin [number] – with this command sets the maximum height to which the hero can jump.
- player.setav (Health, Magicka, Stamina) [value] – The command allows you to raise one of three parameters to the specified value: health, mana, or stamina.
- player.setav attackdamagemult [number] – change weapon damage.
- player.setav leftweaponspeedmult [number] – change the attack speed of the two-handed.
- player.setav weaponspeedmult [value] – change in attack speed while using additional weapons.
- player.setav LeftitemCharge [number] – command to charge the main weapon. The numerical value is limited to 3,000 units.
- player.setav RightitemCharge [number] – Charging additional or two-handed weapons.
- player.additem 0000000F [X] – cheat code for gold. Instead of X, you should put the number of coins you need.
- player.additem 0000000A [number] – command allows you to get additional master keys in your inventory.
- player.placeatme 0010BF90 – spectral horse challenge.
- player.setcrimegold 0 – if a reward is assigned to your head, the team will reset the wanted list.
- player.addspell 00092C48 – adding the skill “Lycanthropy”, which allows you to become a wolf / werewolf.
- player.addspell 000B8780 – adding the Sanguinare Vampiris skill to become a vampire.
- player.moveto [identifier] – prescribing the ID of the NPC game located in the world of the game, you will automatically move to it.
- coc qasmoke – move to the test location.
- coc [Location ID] – Teleport the character to the location with the specified identifier. For example, “coc riverwood” will take you to Riverwood.
- player.setpos [X, Y, Z] – move the character to a specific point in the game world, defined by three coordinates.
- player.getpos [coordinates] – informs the player about the exact location of his character.
Skyrim Cheats for Interacting with Objects
- player.removeallitems – complete cleaning of inventory with the removal of all items.
- prid [identifier] – take target with the selected ID into the target (to find out, you can use the console to move the cursor over it).
- stopcombat – stop the current battle with a computer opponent.
- kill – character / creature chosen as the target dies.
- resurrect 1 – resurrection of a deceased character.
- resetai – reloads the memory of the selected NPC. If you spoke to him earlier, he will forget all this.
- openactorcontainer 1 – open the inventory of the specified target.
- removeallitems – cleaning the inventory of the specified target.
- equipitem [identifier] – passing to the character an item with the given ID.
- duplicateallitems player – your character will copy all the contents of the target’s inventory to himself.
- resetinventory – reloading the inventory, only items displayed by default will remain in it.
- setownership – The team allows you to become the owner of the specified item.
- unlock – opening the specified lock without a master key and other aids.
- disable – hiding the selected item. If you want to make it visible again, use the opposite “enable” option.
- markfordelete – deletes the selected item or NPC.
- The NPC is invoked using the player.placeatme [ID] [numerical value] command. Indication of the quantity is optional, if not prescribed, only one character will appear. The team does not work in all cases.
Skyrim Console Commands to Change Skills
Tired of the need to pump for a long time, many players are looking for Skyrim cheats for skills.
- player.setav [ability ID] [value] – you can open the character’s skills.
- OneHandedPowerMod – is a one-handed weapon skill identifier.
- TwoHandedPowerMod – is a two-handed weapon skill.
- MarksmanPowerMod – long-range weapon skill.
- BlockPowerMod – mastery of protection (shields, bucklers).
- SmithingPowerMod – blacksmithing.
- HeavyArmorPowerMod – heavy armor.
- LightArmorPowerMod – light armor.
- PickPocketPowerMod – a pickpocket skill.
- LockpickingPowerMod – the ability to break locks.
- SneakPowerMod – stealth skill.
- AlchemyPowerMod – the ability to create alchemical potions.
- SpeechcraftPowerMod – eloquence (affects options in dialogs with NPCs, discounts in stores, and the like).
- AlterationPowerMod – alteration skill.
- ConjurationPowerMod – mastery of magic.
- DestructionPowerMod – is a destruction skill.
- IllusionPowerMod – is the power of illusion.
- RestorationPowerMod – recovery skill.
- EnchantingPowerMod – enchantment power.
Skyrim cheats for ability points can be used both for leveling your character and for lowering his strength. This feature is useful to modders testing their modifications in different conditions.
Skyrim Console Commands for Armor, Weapons and Loot
To get the desired result, use the command player.additem [identifier] [numerical value]. The following is a list of the various items that can be obtained using this cheat code.
Set of Daedric Armor
It is considered one of the best in the game and gives a lot of advantages, but it has a side effect in the form of a conflict with the Stendarr faction. Their sentinels, having seen you in this set, will attack.
- 0001396B – armor.
- 0001396A – boots.
- 000D7A8C – boots with the effect of + 50% fire resistance.
- 000D7A8B – boots for silent movement.
- 000D7A8A – boots that provide a large carrying capacity (+50 units).
- 0001396D – helmet identifier.
- 0001396C – Mittens.
- 0001396E – shield identifier.
- 000D7AF9 – shield with resistance to electricity (70%).
- 000D7AF6 – a shield with resistance to cold (70%).
- 0010DFA3 – shield of magical resilience (22%).
Beautiful armor made on the basis of the bones of the dragon and its skin.
- 00013965 – boots.
- 00013966 – armor.
- 00013967 – mittens.
- 00013969 – Helmet ID.
- 00013968 – The ID of the shield.
Dragon Scale Set
- 0001393D – shoes.
- 0001393E – armor.
- 0001393F – Mittens.
- 00013940 – Helmet ID.
- 00013941 – ID of the shield.
Daedric Weapon Identifiers
- 000139B4 – poleaxes ID
- 0001DDFB – Infernal poleax identifier +30 Fire damage.
- 0001DFCB – thunder pole ax ID +30 to electric damage, but will have to say goodbye to 15 units of magic.
- 000139B5 – ID of the onion.
- 0001DFEF – petrification onion identifier. With a certain chance, paralyzes the target for six seconds.
- 0001DFE6 – Infernal Bow. Adds +30 Fire Damage to Ignite a target.
- 0001DFE9 – winter bow. Characteristics +30 Cold Damage and -15 Power Reserve.
- 0001DFF2 – thunder bow. Electric Damage +30, magic reserve -15.
- 0001DFFC – ID of the sacred bow. Effective against undead, as up to a certain level of the enemy (40 or less), it takes flight.
- 000139B6 – ID of the dagger.
- 000139B7 – two-handed sword.
- 000139B8 – mace identifier.
- 000139B9 – the identifier of the sword.
- 000139B3 – ID of the battle ax.
- 000139BA – ID of the war hammer.
Unique Weapon Identifiers
- 000F1AC1 – Dragon Scourge – gives ten points of electrical damage and +40 damage if the target is a dragon.
- 000F5D2D – Pale blade – frost damage of 25 units, reducing the power reserve of the debuff + the ability to put the enemy to flight if it is less than you in level.
- 000956B5 – Wootrad – is a particularly effective anti-elf weapon.
- 000B3DFA – Eye Crayons – are fiery explosions that deal 40 damage and set fire to targets in a certain radius.
- 000A4DCE – Bloody thorn – having managed to kill the enemy in three seconds with the help of this weapon, you charge the CD.
- 00053379 – Fierce cold – damage of 15 units + weakening the enemy.
- 000F8317 – Cooler – cold damage +30 and a chance to cause two-second paralysis of the enemy upon impact.
- 0001C4E6 – Ax of Sorrow – weakening enemies by 20 points on impact.
- 00035369 – Magnus’s staff – absorption of magic powers of the enemy at a speed of 20 / sec. If the enemy is not magical, health is deflated.
- 0010076D – Hevnorak’s staff – strikes the enemy with lightning (50 points / second). The effect lasts 30 seconds.
- 000AB704 – Holdir’s Staff – Weak opponents calm down for a minute. If you kill with this staff, you can collect enemy souls.
- 000E5F43 – Yurik Goldurson’s Staff – deals 25 damage and slightly weakens enemies.
- 00094A2B – The Ghostblade – deals an additional three points of damage, ignoring the armor of the target.
- 000AB703 – The Red Eagle’s curse – is effective against undead in the first levels (13 or less), as it ignites it and causes it to flee.
- 0009FD50 – Fury of the Red Eagle – adds five points to fire damage and sets fire to the target.
- 000B994E – Valdar’s Lucky Dagger – The chance to critically hit a target increases by ¼ from the current value.
- 0006A093 – The staff of Tandil – disarm people and creatures at small levels (12 and below). They will not attack for a minute.
Artifacts in the world of Skyrim are called extremely rare objects endowed with unique properties. Even if you register Skyrim cheats for money and run around all the merchants in the cities, they will not be found. Therefore, we suggest you use the identifiers from the list below:
- 000240D2 – Razor of Merunes – With a certain probability, it allows you to instantly kill any enemy, no matter what damage you do to him.
- 000233E3 – Mace of Molag Ball – filling the soul stone, 25-unit debuff on the forces and magic of opponents.
- 0004E4EE – The Light of Dawn – in addition to ten additional units of damage, has a chance to cause an undead accelerating explosion within a certain radius of the player.
- 000EA29C – Ebony Blade – armed attack with this blade is not regarded by the enemy as an attack.
- 0002ACD2 – Volendrang – 50-unit debuff on weakening the strength of opponents.
- 0002AC6F – Wabbadjek – random effects are characteristic for each use.
- 0001CB36 – Rosa Sanguine – is summoned to battle by Dremora for a minute.
- 00035066 – Skull Corruption – additional damage of 20 units. You can also collect dreams, receiving a bonus of +50 damage.
- 0002AC61 – Skin of the Savior – + 50% resistance to poison and + 15% magic.
- 00052794 – Ebony Chain – your movement becomes quieter, and an enemy who comes close will take 5 units / sec of poisonous damage.
- 000D2846 – Clavicus Vile mask – The eloquence increases by 10 points, and due to the increase in eloquence, the prices of merchants will decrease by 20%.
- 00045F96 – Spell Breaker – The Destroyer block absorbs up to 50 points of magic damage.
- 0002C37B – Namira’s ring – power increases by 50 units, you can eat corpses, which will increase HP and regeneration speed.
- 0002AC60 – Hirsin’s Ring – If you are a werewolf, you will get an additional opportunity to transform.
- 0001A332 – Ogma Infinum – book.
- 00063B27 – The star of Azura – is the endless stones of the soul.
- 0003A070 – Skeleton Key – Lock Key with infinite safety margin.
- 00039BE5 – full recovery of health reserves.
- 00039BE7 – full recovery of magic reserves.
- 00039CF3 – recovery of forces to the maximum level.
- 00073F34 – Poison Potion (65 damage).
- 00039D12 – Enchanting Elixir.
- 00039967 – Blacksmith elixir.
- 00038341 – Falmer.
- 00034182 – the ancient Nordic.
- 000236DD – Darts.
- 00020F02 – rusty iron.
- 00020DDF – iron.
- 000139C0 – Daedric.
- 000139BF – hard rubber.
- 000139BE – glass.
- 000139BD – The Elven
- 000139BC – Dwemer.
- 000139BB – Orcish.
- 0001397F – steel.
Skyrim Console Commands for Chests and Items
Using these identifiers together with the team to display an item with the specified ID, you will create a chest with a treasure inside the hero near the hero.
- 000C2CDF – Enchanted Weapon Box.
- 000C2CD7 – chest with enchanted armor, jewelry.
- 000C2CE0 – treasure with standard weapons.
- 000C2CD6 – treasure with standard armor.
- 000C2CDE – is one of the staves to choose from.
- 000C2CD8 – set of armor and jewelry.
- 0010D9FF – chest of skills books.
- 000C2CD9 – spell book chest.
- 000C2D3B – ordinary books.
- 000C2CD4 – set with arrows.
- 000C2CDA – set with ingredients.
- 000C2CDB – keychain.
- 000C2CE1 – set of magic scrolls.
- 000C2CE2 – chest with medicines, magic elixirs, potions.
Cheats for Dragon Screams
In the course of passing the character will have to learn special abilities called screams, the use of which allows you to get a wide variety of effects.
- psb – unlock all dragon shouts.
- player.teachword [ID] – adding a scream with the specified identifier. The team will have to register several times, since each scream has three words with different IDs, which should be studied one by one.
- player.modav dragonsouls [number] – add dragon souls in the specified number.
- player.setav shoutrecoverymult [value] – control rollback screams. If you set the value of parameter 0, they can be applied without reloading.
Cheats for Main Campaign Scream IDs
- 46B89 – 46B8A – 46B8B – The Call of the Dragon.
- 13E22 – 13E23 – 13E24 – Juggernaut.
- 602A3 – 602A4 – 602A5 – Ice form.
- 6029A – 6029B – 6029C – Thunderstorm
- 20E17 – 20E18 – 20E19 – Fire breathing.
- 48ACA – 48ACB – 48ACC – Time dilation.
- 2F7BB – 2F7BC – 2F7BD – Swift jerk.
- 60291 – 60292 – 60293 – Friendship with animals.
- 3291D – 3291E – 3291F – Elemental Fury.
- 32917 – 32918 – 32919 – Ethereal.
- 5D16C – 5D16D – 5D16E – Frosty breath.
- 602A0 – 602A1 – 602A2 – Voice cast.
- 5FB95 – 5FB96 – 5FB97 – Disarmament.
- 3CD31 – 3DC32 – 3CD33 – Clear sky.
- 51960 – 51961 – 51962 – Call of Valor.
- 44251 – 44252 – 44253 – Dragon Slayer.
- 60297 – 60298 – 60299 – Death sentence.
- 60294 – 60295 – 60296 – Aura whisper.
- 6029D – 6029E – 6029F – World kin.
- 3291A – 3291B – 3291C – Fright.
Cheats for Dawnguard Scream
- 02008A65 – 02008A64 – 02008A63 – Drain life.
- 020030D4 – 020030D6 – 020030D7 – Call Durnevir.
- 02007CB7 – 02007CB8 – 02007CB9 – Rupture of the soul.
- 0201A162 – 0201A163 – 0201A164 – Call from Cairo Souls.
Cheats for Scream Available in Dragonborn Add-on
- 040200E4 – 040200E5 – 040200E6 – The fury of battle.
- 040179D9 – 040179DA – 040179DB – Submission of will.
- 040200C2 – 040200C3 – 040200C4 – Cyclone.
- 0401DF93 – 0401DF94 – 0401DF95 – Dragon incarnation.
Skyrim Console Commands for Quests and Tasks
- showquesttargets – having written this command, you will receive a message about the identifier of the job that you are currently executing.
- getstage [identifier] – displays information about at what stage the player is in a particular quest.
- setstage [identifier] [stage] – transition to the set stage of the task.
- sqs [identifier] – information on the active task, including a list of all stages.
- movetoqt [identifier] – moves the player to the point where the quest ends.
- resetquest [ID] – The job with the selected identifier is reset. The player will be able to pass it on a new one from beginning to end.
Skyrim Console Commands for Enchanting Items and Weapons
To enchant items, write in the consolePlayerEnchantObject [item identifier] [enchantment 1] [enchantment 2]. It is desirable to select unimproved items. In addition, so that everything probably works, it is better to pump the enchantment skill by 100 points and above.
Cheats for Bonus Skill Attributes
- 0008B65C – pumping alchemy.
- 0007A0FE – improved shooting skills.
- 0007A104 – trading skill.
- 0007A0F3 – blocking with a shield and weapons.
- 0007A0F9 – wearing heavy armor.
- 0007A0FB – wearing light armor.
- 0007A0FC – cracker skill.
- 0007A0FF – handling one-handed weapons.
- 0007A106 – handling two-handed weapons.
- 0007A100 – pickpocket skill.
- 0007A102 – mastering of blacksmithing.
- 0007A103 – skill of stealth.
Cheats for Character Bonuses
- 00049504 – pumping mana reserves.
- 000493AA – increase the maximum number of HP.
- 00049507 – increased stamina.
- 0007A0FD – mana regenerated with better speed.
- 0007A0F8 – is best regenerated by HP.
- 0007A105 – is rapidly recovering.
Cheats for Character Resistance
- 00048C8B – fire resistance.
- 00048F45 – resistance to low temperatures.
- 00100E60 – reduction in susceptibility to disease.
- 000B7A35 – magic resistance.
- 000FF15E – poisoning resistance.
- 00049295 – resistance to lightning.
Cheats for Enchanting Items
- 0007A0F4 – increase in the character’s weight limit.
- 00092A57 – plus to silent movement.
- 00092A48 – increased duration of underwater breathing.
- 0010E809 – The use of magic energy by items is now 3% less.
- 0008850D – screams recover 20% faster.
- 000F82FF – provides access to an additional transformation into a werewolf.
- 00017120 – the class of armor is increasing.
- 000FF15C – stealth attacks with one-handed weapons will now take place with double damage.
Skyrim Console Commands for Adding Modifiers with Enchantment
- 0004605A – fire damage modifier.
- 0004605B – cold attack.
- 0004605C – electric attack.
- 0010582E – additional damage to the Nords race.
- 00105831 – animals take increased damage from attacks.
- 000FEFBC – The Meridia Light modifier imposes a panicky effect on undead and flees it.
- 000AA155 – the absorption of enemy health.
- 000AA156 – enemy mana absorption.
- 000AA157 – Stamina exhaustion.
- 0003B0B1 – at night, the weapon will deal additional damage.
- 0001EA77 – Weapon imposing a panic effect upon impact.
- 0005B46B – scaring undead effect.
- 0001EA6E – paralyzes the target for a short time on impact.
- 0004DBA3 – the ability to capture souls with weapons.
- 001019D6 – blacksmithing skill increase and additional electric damage during an attack.
- 0002C593 – access to elemental rage and increased battle speed.
Skyrim Console Commands for Various Objects
To invoke the item or object you need, use the player.placeatme [identifier] command. If you want to call several items / objects at once, write down the desired number after the identifier (this, however, does not always work).
Cheats for Craft Tool
- 000BAD0D – pentagram of souls (large).
- 000D5501 – pentagram shower (small).
- 000BAD0C – alchemy laboratory (large).
- 000D54FF – Alchemy Laboratory (small).
- 000727A1 – tanning machine for leather.
- 0006E9C2 – stone sharpener.
- 000BF9E1 – forge (large).
- 000BBCF1 – heavenly forge (very large).
- 0001A2AD – Anvil.
- 0009C6CE – smelter.
- 000D932F – workbench.
Cheats for Bag
- 000B8F4B – Brignolph’s wallet.
- 000B8F40 – Madesi Wallet.
- 000FF20A – Wallet Nystrom.
- 000AF265 – Wallet Raids.
- 00085D53 – Sartis wallet.
- 00043E29– Wailandrim Wallets.
- 00043E2C – Wailandrim Wallets.
- 00043E2D – Wailandrim Wallets.
- 000F03EE – Bag of Jzar.
- 0001722D – Shoulder bags.
- 000B7879 – Shoulder bags.
- 000F0402 – Suma of Sulla Trebatius.
Cheats for Urn
- 0003278A – Dwemer Box ID.
- 0008B6F6 – ID of the Love repository.
- 0008B6F8 – ID of the storage of resin.
Cheats for Safe
- 0004C6C6 – Aringot
- 000D7770 – Nirani
- 00102EB8 – Scarlet Wave
- 000E82C2 – Barandschean
- 000B8F48 – Brignolfsky
- 000B8F32 – Grelchsky
- 00076F13 – Madezian
Cheats for Ingot
Ingots are one of the most important resources in the game, necessary to create various equipment. In order not to waste time collecting / buying ingredients, we suggest you use Skyrim cheats on bullion.
- 0005ACE5 – Steel Ingot
- 0005ACE4 – Iron Ingots
- 0005ACE3 – Silver Bars
- 0005AD93 – Corundum ingots
- 0005AD99 – Orichalcum Ingots
- 0005AD9D – Ebonite Ingot
- 0005AD9E – Gold
- 0005ADA0 – Mercury
- 000DB8A2 – Dwarven Metal Ingot
- 0005ADA1 – refined malachite ingots
- 0005AD9F – Refined Moonstone Ingots
Cheats for Chest
- 0010FBF6 – Vault of Hearts of Hearts.
- 00066181 – Chest Calixto.
- 0007CD37 – Captain’s Chest.
- 0010E7E5 – With confiscated goods.
- 000267E7 – With material evidence.
- 0010DD41 – Guild Chest.
- 0003C59C – The alchemical chest of Ingun.
- 000B8589 – Jorgen’s Chest.
- 0004EC4F – Mrakli Chest.
- 00108D36 – Containing the property of prisoners.
- 000DC173 – Sabine’s Chest.
- 00023A6D – With trophies from a wrecked ship.
- 0002AC72 – Items taken away.
- 000EA299 – Orphaned Chest.
- 000B622D – The ranger’s chest.
- 00087900 – The flooded chest is empty.
- 00062F5D – Flooded Chest.
- 000D30CC – Investigator’s Chest.
- 000D8E4B – Thieves Guild Buyer Chests
- 000D8E4C – Thieves Guild Buyer Chests
- 000D8E4D – Thieves Guild Buyer Chests
- 000D882F – Thieves Guild Buyer Chests
- 000D8830 – Thieves Guild Buyer Chests
- 000D882D – Thieves Guild Buyer Chests
- 000D8831 – Thieves Guild Buyer Chests
- 000D882E – Thieves Guild Buyer Chests
- 000D54C5 – Thieves Guild Buyer Chests
- 000DDEF7 – Chest of Velek Sejn.
- 000F68AE – Guild Chapter Chest.
This was a complete list of Skyrim console commands. If desired, players can also take advantage of trainer-changing programs.
By installing and running the trainer, you can in real time by pressing a key to pump up the character’s characteristics and talents to the desired level, restore life / mana and stamina and receive invisibility and immortality.
Of course, before downloading the trainer, you need to check its compatibility with the version of the game.
It is best to use a clean distribution (licensed or similar to licensed), rather than repacks.