This page shows guide on Warframe Argon Crystal: a material that only drops with Orokin Void. Find blueprints that require Argon Crystals.
Argon Crystal is a material that only drops with Orokin Void. Unlike other materials, argon crystal has a separate storage period. Overdue items will disappear from the inventory.
Also read: Harrow Warframe
The storage period has a stable period and a decay period. The stable period is until 9:00 am of Japan time, 24 hours after acquisition, and the decay period thereafter.
Crystals that have entered the decay phase are halved in number and finally disappear (decimal point rounded down)
Also read: Octavia Warframe
- Day 1: Collect 31 crystals. They are all stable.
- Day 2: At 9 am, all 31 crystals enter a decay phase, but the amount does not change.
- Day 2: Acquire 32 additional crystals. Currently has a total of 63 crystals.
- Day 3: At 9 am, 31 crystals acquired on day 1 decay to 15. The 32 crystals obtained on the second day enter a decay phase. At the moment we have a total of 47 crystals.
- Day 4: At 9 am, 47 crystals decay to 24.
Blueprints That Require Argon Crystals
The ones that require an argon crystal are as follows:
- Nekros Prime Chassis
- Trinity Prime Chassis
- Vauban Prime Chassis
- Dragon Nikana
- Nami Solo
- Hidden Message
- Incubator Power Core
- Incubator Module Breaks
- The Limbo Theorem
- Ketos Hydroid Helmet
- Enigma Loki Helmet
- Slipstream Nova Helmet
- Mantis Engines